I don't want to set resolutions that I won't keep but I do have some goals for myself and our family:
1. Get back to a healthier lifestyle.
2. Appreciate my life...Sometimes I fail to remember how fortunate I am to be able to stay home and raise my children.
3. Cook dinner and eat at the table as a family at least 3 times a week.
4. Encourage my husband and my children.
5. Be wise with my time
6. Be wise with our finances
7. Pray daily for things/people other than just our family and its needs
I'm going to add to this list as I think of things. It will be hard enough just doing what I have listed!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Girl, reading this inspires me. I'll pray for you and you pray for me!
Post a Comment