Wednesday, January 6, 2010


Ok..I'm officially addicted to Bath and Body Work's Sale. I never buy things like that for myself but it's so nice to go in and get 3 or 4 things for $10. I'm officially in love with their shampoo. I've never bought expensive shampoo and this is by no means expensive but it is a little nicer than what I usually buy. But, it was $3 a bottle so I bought several scents. Right now we are using Warm Vanilla Sugar but I bought Coconut Lime and Mandarin Orange for when the weather gets warmer.


Also, I really love the wallflowers. I'm curious which scents are your favorites. I've noticed some smell better and/or stronger than others, once you plug them in.

I haven't bought much of the lotion or bath gels but I did find a Holiday Scent on 75% today and I bought it. It was Vanilla Pear and smells really good and feels really good on my terrible winter skin!!

This little guy was 75% and is making the kids side of the house smell delightful and he's a cute little night light. I also got a Halloween one too.

I know I'm desperate for things to write about!! HA

2 comments:

K Storm said...

I started using Mandarin Orange last year...I like the handsoap, shampoo and lotion. They have great sales!

The Family Bond said...

I racked up this year. I think i have enough stocked til their next sale which I think is in 6 months.