Monday, September 1, 2008

Birthday celebration





Well, yesterday we celebrated MTs birthday with family. Today we went to "Mexico" as my children call it and let them sing to her. She was most unhappy when they put the whipped cream in her face :(. Next weekend we will celebrate with all of her friends at the new Courthouse JumpZone in town. I'm anxious to see how the party will turn out because I feel like I haven't done anything much to get ready for it but Robby has always encouraged those kind of parties where you just write a check and show up. Especially when he doesn't have to clean the house and do the yard to get ready for a party. :) HA HA

Anyway here are a few pictures from our weekend. OH and my next post having fun with the Rebels!!!!

1 comment:

K Storm said...

Awww...what fun!! Sissy got an American Girl doll for her birthday a couple of years ago too.