Friday, May 9, 2008

My new hobby

Now, you're going to think I'm crazy, but my new favorite hobby is running. I thought I would never like it...ever!! But, Robby kept telling me try it. Now, i'm no marathon runner and I don't run very fast but it has really made me feel better. I started back to exercising regularly a couple of months ago. Now, the scale hasn't gone anywhere, but i'm still trying.

But, I was really struggling to make it for long distances when I run or walk because I was just getting bored. So I downloaded some new praise and worship music and it really made the difference. Just when I'm getting tired the right song will come on and I tell myself just to make it through that song and then another and so on...Now, why am I telling you all this, I think I am going to focus my energy more on running/walking to be by myself and as a time of reflection. Maybe my focus has been to much on losing weight. After a while their is not much motivation there anymore especially when the results are really really slow!!!

No comments: