Friday, May 9, 2008

It has been a busy week. Ballgames, KinderTots end of year celebration, tumble-cheer, ballet dress rehearsal.

This weekend...three ballgames and of course MOTHER'S DAY. I'm so impressed with my husband because he took my 3 children to a local gift store and purchased a gift for me. Although, 3 little birdies told me that they wanted certain things and their daddy chose something else. So we will see what they give me. Whatever it is I will be proud. I did get an early present last night. Robby bought me a Peter's Pottery Utensil holder for the kitchen. I'm slowly collecting Peters or McCarty and so I always get excited when I get a new piece. THANK YOU!!!

I'm looking forward to the weekend and some beautiful weather. I'm sure our 11:45 ballgame will be HOT tomorrow.

Looking ahead...next week is our last full week of school. The boys have a big water day on Friday and are excited about that. It's time for school to be out!!!

Have a great weekend.

No comments: