So KS challenged me to tell more about myself so here goes:
What was I doing 10 years ago....
Let's see I wasn't far from my 21st birthday. I had transferred from Ole Miss to MC and was working on my Accounting degree. My days usually consisted of class, working out, and that's about it. Pretty active social life huh!!
5 things on my to-do list today:
1)Get the house sort of clean for MTs play date tomorrow
2)Go to my sister's house for a little get together
3)Find 3 show and tells before school tomorrow(2 for W and 1 for U)
4)Clean out my car so nobody sees the mess at carpool tomorrow
5)Cook Supper
5 snacks I enjoy(only 5??)
1)ice cream
2)poptarts
3)fruit
4)gummy bears
5)popcorn
5 bad habits
1)the internet
2)my eating habits are terrible!!
3)watching TV instead of cleaning
4)losing my patience
5)i'm way too controlling
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1)Give to our church and our foundation(Faith InDeed)
2)Buy a house at the beach, and a condo on the grounds in Disney World
3)Pay off our debts
4)Build Robby a deer camp cabin so he wouldn't have to build it himself
5)pay for my childrens college
5 places I've lived
1)Jackson, MS
2)Madison, MS
3)Oxford, MS
4)Clinton, MS
5)Brandon, MS
5 jobs that I have had
1)Babysitter
2)Accounting Intern(more like a professional file clerk)
3)Staff Acountant
4)teacher
5)compliance officer
5 people I would like to know more about:
Everybody I know has already been tagged!!!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you sure you weren't listing my 5 bad habits?
Post a Comment