So I've been tagged and here are 7 random things about myself:
1. I am a computer junky. My husband comes home everyday and just rolls his eyes cause I'm on the internet. I can't go 10 minutes without checking my e-mail, like I'm important or something.
2. I started working out again. I've been back and forth with my exercising and every winter I put on a little "fluff" as I like to call it. Except this winter I put a little more than I can tolerate on!!
3. We are swimming pool junkies. If the pool is open chances are we are there. Love the sun, Love the beach. Of course my choice would be to sit in a chair with my dietcoke and magazine, but lately I seem to be hearing the words "Can I jump to you again and again and again"
4. I played the piano for about 12 years. I haven't touched it in a while, but am grateful that I learned.
5. We met on a blind date and were married 8 months after we met. Really fast I know. But, we were both at the right point in our lives. The Lord just knew what I needed. He also knew that we would have to endure some of life's hardest struggles and that we could do it together.
6. I love, love to cook. And I really want to get better. I would cook a meal everynight. And I've tried to cook lately, but my children only like chicken nuggets, plain pasta, and chocolate poptarts. How many recipes call for that??
7. I had two amazing grandparents. They are no longer with me, and I miss them so much!! If they could only have seen these 3 precious gifts that God has given me to raise. They were the most wonderful, Godly people, they taught me so much about the way to live and raise my children.
There you go 7 random things about me
MAS
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tag again!! See my blog for details!
Post a Comment