Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What's going on in our lives...

***I'm happy to say that we are well at our house(knock on wood)except for me. I have had a terrible cold/headache for days but no fever, which means I'm not sick, right???

****School is going well, everybody is doing better with letters. I guess it's a twin thing but it seems like what one doesn't get the other does and vice versa. I'm going to research that a little bit.

****We have a birthday party this weekend and one next weekend

****I got a new camera for Valentine's Day. And not because I broke one or lost one. If you know me well, you know I'm rotten with cameras. Anyway we had been talking about investing in a really good camera with some speed and a zoom lens. The kids are so active and we seem to be missing really good pictures. So I was surprised to receive one for Valentines. And it's awesome. Plus I got a memory card that holds 1800 pictures!! He was so proud of himself!!!!

No comments: