Monday, February 4, 2008

Fantastic Fours Game!!!

I thought this was a cute game!! I'm challenging all my blogging buddies to this game. I want to know your favorites!!!

4 movies that you could watch over and over:
The Holiday(Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet)
Fever Pitch(Drew Barrymore)
You've got mail
Legally Blonde

4 jobs that you have had in your life:
Babysitter
Accountant
Teacher
Mom(Best job ever and definately the hardest)

4 TV shows that you love:
Grey's Anatomy
Dancing with the Stars
American Idol
Days of our Lives


4 Vacation Spots that you've been:
Destin
Disney World
Hawaii
Cancun


4 Foods that you love:
Chips and Salsa
Pizza
Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Coffee(is that a food?? sometimes it's the only food group I have before noon)

4 Websites you visit daily:

Everybody's blogs
The Grocery Game(love this website)
Comcast homepage(check e-mail, read headlines)
Anything to do with kids clothes(Kellys Kids, Ragsland, Childrens Place, you name it)

1 comment:

K Storm said...

I'll take you up on this challenge...look for something in a couple of days.