Monday, November 19, 2007

My Sick little boy!!

Well, we had lots of fun in Oxford, but MS woke up Saturday morning with fever. I knew he wasn't feeling well, but I gave him Motrin and we went to the ballgame. He slept the entire time we were there even through the ballgame. He was better Sunday but not alot. So finally Sunday afternoon I took him to the doctor. He was running 103.5 and really listless. She took one listen to his chest and said "he has pneumonia". I picked myself up off the floor and prepared for the worst. They did a variety of tests and determined he could skip the hospital but we have to do breathing treatments every 4 hours. So long story short after a long night he seems to be better today. But that is the sickest I've seen him in a long time. I'm so glad we went to the doctor!!! HAPPY THANKGIVING!!!!

No comments: