As you can see the kids had a great time at the party. I started something new this year with the boys. I've never had two cakes and sung Happy Birthday to each one. I don't know why but with twins it seems like they always get to be one instead of two. And they have really developed their own personalities. This year Matt wanted a Woody cowboy party but Will wanted Buzz. And that's what we had. The Christmas Village bakery outdid themselves again with the cakes. They were terrific!!
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Birthday pictures
As you can see the kids had a great time at the party. I started something new this year with the boys. I've never had two cakes and sung Happy Birthday to each one. I don't know why but with twins it seems like they always get to be one instead of two. And they have really developed their own personalities. This year Matt wanted a Woody cowboy party but Will wanted Buzz. And that's what we had. The Christmas Village bakery outdid themselves again with the cakes. They were terrific!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment