1st day of school!!
We officially started 1st and 2nd grade this week at MSE. It's almost hard to believe that my kids are old enough to be in these grades!! We have had a terrific summer full of lots of fun, sleeping, TV and computer time. We are all going to need a few weeks to get back into the swing of things. The 1st morning I thought I would never get all lunches and snacks made. But, by today(Friday) I was in my groove!! I'm always afraid I'm going to forget something. I'm so glad to have everyone at one school and all on the same schedule. One drop off and One pick up time is fantastic!!! Right now I'm picking them up in the afternoon. We are a house divided on riding the bus. 1 out of 3 wants to ride so right now majority and the heat are ruling:)
1 comment:
We are trying to find our grove too. It has been a physically and emotionally draining week. A lot of first for us.
Your kiddos are so cute! They are growing up way too fast!
We are excited about MSE. Very impressed so far!
Hope y'all have a great school year!
Post a Comment