Thursday, August 20, 2009

What a week!!!


Whew!!! It's been a week around here....I feel like I should just sell my house and take up residence in my car!!!! With one in Kindergarten getting out at 11:30 and two in 1st grade getting out at 3:00, a typical day I make at least 3 round trips to school and back.

And I'm praying that my life calms down so I can utilize my time while they are at school. I hate to pick them up and come home and still have tons of chores or groceries to buy. But, I was foolish in believing that I was going to have tons of time on my hands!!!

Anyway, school is going really well. 1st grade has been an adjustment, but they are very happy boys when they get in the car in the afternoon. The work is getting harder and the reading is always a challenge, but my prayers have been answered with good teachers who are really willing to help.

Thanks for listening to me ramble...Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am beginning to see what moms are talking about when they say they stay on the road all the time.
We have school now and gymnastics and will start soccer soon.
Hope your kids have a great school year!

K Storm said...

And we're off!!! Praying that they have a great year!