WOW it's been over a week since I posted. We have been going non stop lately.
let's see...
1.We had a great photo session with Jeannelle last weekend and the kids looked so cute in their pumpkin outfits. We had a minor injury from taking pictures in the tree!! But, I think they will be too cute!!!
2.I have been spending way too much time at school for a non-paid employee(just kidding), it's a busy time of year with our school's annual hoedown and MTs play. I was asked to be the costume coordinator for the play so I'm frantically looking for patriotic costumes for these sweet children.
3.Robby has a big promotion coming up at work so I'm working on settling his nerves and reassuring him everyday. Lt. Colonel is a big step but I know he will be awesome and receive his promotion with no trouble!!!
And we are looking forward to a few weekends with nothing to do..Until next time
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I tagged you. I hope you had a good week.
Post a Comment