Anyway, the house is a mess as usual but I have managed to clean out drawer after drawer but you can't tell that I've done a thing.
On a brighter note..we finally went and bought new furniture for the kids bedrooms. MT had hand me down furniture and the boys had twin beds. But we knew that we were going to get bunk beds when the time was right. So we purchased a twin over double set of bunkbeds for their room and a daybed and chest of drawers for MTs room...I'm so excited. Hopefully they will sleep in their own beds from now on HA HA!!! I often wonder why we built a house with more than one bedroom because we all seem to sleep in mine!!!!
MTs Daybed:

MTs dresser:

Bunkbeds for the boys:
1 comment:
Love the beds, your rooms will look great, Love, Grandmama
Post a Comment