Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Back to School!

Well, our final break for the year is over. Where did spring break go?? I know we had it, but it seemed to fly by. We did have some fun, though!! Just as they got used to sleeping late it was time to go back to school. I will say they did really well this morning.

Now, we are on the countdown until Summer. The next month will be busy with the K-3 play. MT is going to be a flower I can't wait. She's such an animated little thing, I think acting will be her thing!!

Baseball and Softball are right around the corner. Our daddy has the job of being the commissioner for 4s and 5s boy's baseball. He is trying to get all of the teams together. I'm trying to figure out how he is going to do that job, coach both teams(boys and girls), and still get his "paying" job done!!! Thankfully, we don't start until the middle of May so school will be almost out by then.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

debbie said...

Can't wait for summer
Baseball/softball will be lots of fun.
Love, Grandmama