Tuesday, January 22, 2008

7 things about me that you might not know!!!

Okay So I have been been tagged by my friend..KS, let me see if I can think of 7 things to tell you about myself

1)I love TV. Ask anybody in my family. I cannot walk in the house or a room without turning it on.

2)I'm a huge coffee drinker and diet cokes. I usually drink them at the same time in the morning!!!

3)I can sleep anywhere, anytime, in any clothes. I fall asleep mid-sentence, mid-movie....

4)I live with a neat freak!!! Althought I've slightly transformed him over the years.

5)I love Disney World... We've been twice and are planning the next trip!!

6)I love to shop deals, clearance racks. I can honestly say I rarely pay full price for anything especially kids clothes....Kelly's Kids warehouse sale anybody???

7)I love my family!! No really... there's nothing I love more than family vacations, spending the night at my parents house, or weeks when the kids don't have school.

No comments: