Thursday, October 4, 2007

Faith InDeed Foundation

I'm not sure who reads my blog but I see that it has been viewed over 500 times. I didn't know we were that interesting. Anyway, I want to update my last post and tell you about our shopping event. Faith InDeed Foundation(some of you may know about and others may not). This foundation is really important to me. It was started by my dad and I have seen so many doors opened because of it.

One of the things that I am most passionate about is the scholarship fund that was set up in memory of our little boy. The foundation funds this scholarship every year and we have received so many letters of appreciation from seminary students who have gotten this scholarship. The foundation also supports many other Christian ministries.

This shopping event is our latest fundraiser. We have about 20-25 vendors who are going to set up their items for sale. We will also be having a bake sale and raffle. See my last post for all of the details about this event.

God has just opened so many doors for us through all of the projects that we are doing. The most important thing that I want to say about Faith InDeed is that the money we raise is given away. We have a criteria in place to make sure that the money is given to ministries/mission that support our beliefs. Faith InDeed has two purposes 1)to help those in need 2)to spread the word of Christ.

Thanks for reading this post.

No comments: